Monday 22 October 2012

Note to self...

Note to self...I must keep up with my blog...I must keep up with my blog....
To be completely honest I have been ill for a good fortnight and have nothing nothing but sneeze cough, sleep (or try to!) or run to the loo..(as a result of the antibiotics!) my husband also has it now so between the two of us we have been fairly miserable and even sleeping in sperate rooms so at least one of us could get some kip...driving each other bonkers sneezing and snoring..!The only difference being is that poor DH has had to go to work with his..while I remain at home-not much fun being the breadwinner (wonder where that saying came from?)
I dare say they won't thank him at work for taking it in with him but then again they wouldn't thank him if he didn't go in either..
I have lost count of the multitude of (cheap) toilet rolls we have gone through , plus bottles of Benylin,, paracetamol, and Hot lemon drink...I am only now beginning to feel a little more human and its almost three weeks..DH  now has it on his chest and its a bit of a concern as he's asthmatic, maybe another trip to the docs is on the cards and another prescription or do we just carry on with the home meds?even the cost of health is becoming prohibitive with the cost of a prescription at almost £8..what do you do when you feel ill?do you have any home remedies that you'd like to share?
I will sign off now , and i'm sure you don't want to hear any more about snotty noses ect..so I will write again later when I am ober it..(sniff, achoo!!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment